As we return to physical in person events, our 2021 conference will centre around collaboration and discussion and provide attendees with a much needed opportunity to meet face-to-face to network and problem solve. We will be realising the event agenda shortly, however we have released an overview of the topics that will be discussed.
Delivering value from tech in 2021: what leaders in auto and equipment finance are focussing on right now! Case studies from equipment vendor finance, consumer and business auto finance, independent and SME finance providers in 2021
COVID-19 has supercharged the rate of digital change and sparked a wave of innovation – not just among entrepreneurs but among large established business who have been forced to move fast and adapt. In 2021 companies are three times likelier to conduct at least 80 percent of their customer interactions digitally.
Asset Finance Connect, the new name for the International Asset Finance Network has invited leading finance providers to talk about where their organisations are focussing right now in their digitalisation journey. Topics to be considered include:
- The trend towards direct to customer models (D2C): how OEMs are developing lifetime relationships digitally, what this means for finance providers and intermediaries.
- Simple digital solutions to enhance manual underwriting and build better offline relationships
- IOT: how to use connected asset data to leverage value to customers
- Why finance providers need to get to grips with utilisation risk
- Best practice that distinguish successful subscriptions services
- Rate for risk will alter the auto finance landscape
- Technology that helps finance providers treat customers fairly
- AI – the new tool to enable operational excellence.